The following document offers insight into the Static Ad Format type and its corresponding implementation guidelines for both In-House Creatives (client) and Extended Support (Remerge). Please review the respective information, and in case of further questions, reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
What & Why?
Static is the most commonly used Ad Format Type, usually in JPG, PNG, or GIF (all of which, Remerge supports). Its strengths lie in the associated low developmental effort, wide availability, applicability to ALL inventories, and cross-campaign repurposing potential.
- The client builds Static creatives according to the below-defined Remerge guidelines.
- File Size - Size should NOT exceed 500 Kb (however, we may accept a file size of up to 1 Mb).
- To Download templates with Pre-Set Ad Sizes, refer to Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch.
- Length - Up to 30 seconds (or shorter).
- Looping - Up to 30 seconds.
- Speed - GIF ads should be slower than 5 FPS.
* Ratio to Pixel Recommendations
* Nonetheless, Remerge may also accept the following ad placement sizes. We recommend a MINIMUM of a 3X pixel size multiplier for all placement sizes below (except for 768×1024,1024×768):
320×50, 320×480, 480×320, 250×250,168×28, 300×50, 468×60, 320×100, 300×100, 320×280, 300×250px, 728×90, 768×1024,1024×768.
Remerge accommodates the below requests pending the completion of the corresponding prerequisites on behalf of the client:
Provide your Remerge Account Manager with the below information:
Source File Resizing & Ad Modification Request:
- Source Files (PSD, AI) with separated layers/elements.
Brand Guidelines (upon availability).
Ad Creation Request:
- Brand Guidelines.
- Brand Assets.
- Clear Campaign Goal Statement.
- Campaign Requirements.
- Target Audience.
- Source File Resizing.
- Ad Modification.
- Ad Creation.
Mock Ad Examples: