The following document offers insight into the Native Ad Format type and its implementation guidelines. Please review the respective information, and in case of further questions, reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
What & Why?
The Native Ad Format matches the in-app user experience in form and function. Its implementation offers a great way of adding scale to your Remerge campaigns and retargeting your users through a more engaging channel.
Remerge complies with Native 1.0 of OpenRTB 2.5 and supports its clients with the in-app IAB New Ad Portfolio with the Native Element Units Ad Format pending the completion of the corresponding prerequisites on behalf of the client:
Provide your Remerge Account Manager with the below creative assets:
- Main Image.
- Copy - Title, Description, and a Call-To-Action (CTA).
- Star Rating.
- Call-To-Action & Logo - None.
- * Dimensions:
- MINIMUM Pixel Ratio - 1200 x 627.
- MAXIMUM Pixel Ratio - 1999 x 1999.
Latin Based Languages
- Title - Ad headline (up to 25 characters).
- Description - Open-text field describing the ad (up to 140 characters).
- Call-to-Action - Text field for the call-to-action button (up to 15 characters).
Non-Latin Based Languages
- Title - Ad headline (up to 12 characters).
- Description - Open-text field describing the ad (up to 50 characters).
- Call-to-Action - Text field for the call-to-action button (up to 7 characters).
- User Rating - .
Examples of (the above-listed) Creative Assets & a Native Ad:
(Ad) Creative Assets
*(In-App) Native Ad
* The App Icon is a native ad component, and as such, it needs to be utilized by the publisher to assemble the ad. Nonetheless, you do not need to provide the said component to Remerge, as we retrieve it from the respective digital store (App/Google Play Store) and forward it to the publisher in question.