The following document takes you through the fundamental requirements to start running a campaign with Remerge at your earliest convenience. In case of any questions, reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Ensure Corporate & Legal Compliance
- NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) - Review and sign the NDA, as agreed upon, with your Remerge Account Executive.
- IO (Insertion Order/Legal Agreement) - Review and sign the IO, as agreed upon, with your Remerge Account Executive and accept our Terms & Conditions.
2. Provide In-App Event Data
Turn ON and enable the forwarding of your In-App Event data stream to Remerge. You may transfer your in-app events by employing our Event Tracking API or the platform of your Mobile Measurement Partner of choice.
Please note: Your event data stream MUST include the APP INSTALL event.
- Adjust Event Forwarding
- AppsFlyer Event Forwarding
- Branch Event Forwarding
- IGAWorks: Adbrix Original Event Forwarding
- IGAWorks: Adbrix Remaster Event Forwarding
- Kochava Event Forwarding
- mParticle Event Forwarding
- Singular Event Forwarding
3. Fulfill Creative Requirements
- Share your User Acquisition ads with Remerge - To get started, we will ask you to provide multiple small banners and portrait videos that contain end cards.
4. Share Partner Information
Grant your Remerge Account Manager access to the platform of your Mobile Measurement Partner of choice by utilizing its respective instructions:
- Adjust Partner Access & Permissions
- AppsFlyer Partner Access & Permissions
- Branch Partner Access & Permissions
- Singular Partner Access & Report Sharing
5. Fill Out the Onboarding Document
- Ask Remerge for the onboarding document (please see for further information).
6. Monitor your Campaign Performance
Once your campaign is live, your data should appear on the following platforms: